BOARD OF EDUCATION
Board of Education and District Goals for the 2020-2021 School Year:
Members of the Board of Education and the Superintendent met for a public Goal Setting Workshop on July 13, 2020.
The Board of Education and the Administration began the goal-setting process by discussing the strengths of the district and those initiatives in progress.
The Board of Education finalized the following goals for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Improve reading profieciency/ability for all students.
- Remote teaching and learning
- Continue to work toward Board Certification
- Individual board members will continue training toward individual certification.
- Return to workshops with board meetings.
- Communication with the public regarding funding and budget.