BOARD OF EDUCATION
Board of Education and District Goals for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Members of the Board of Education and the Superintendent met for a public Goal Setting Workshop on September 11, 2017.
The Board of Education and the Administration began the goal-setting process by discussing the strengths of the district and those initiatives in progress.
The Board of Education finalized the following goals for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Implement Pearson Interactive Science Program K-6
- Student Achievement: Increase Student Performance Levels as per multiple testing instruments
- Community/District Technology Assessment
- Positive Parent/School Communication
- Maintain Budget Within Cap
- Increase Board Communication/Correspondence with the Township Committee
- Community Outreach/Explore Family Programs